Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let's Write: Pencil and Paper Characters

I just finished another clip art set for teachers, authors, scrapbookers…whoever! This group can be used on worksheets, mini-books, posters, writing workshop materials, cards, and anything else that needs a whimsical writing theme. There's a FREE sample in the Preview to try out on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. The pencil character in this clip art group is similar to one from Look at My Book: How Kids Can Write and Illustrate Terrific Books. There is a link to a free writing process poster on that page of my web site, by the way.

As you can see from the picture, each image comes in color, grayscale, and black line art, depending on the end usage. For example, nobody wants to print color images on a zillion worksheets, but probably would for a poster. The line art ones are good for coloring pages.


I want to make related set of borders…maybe with scribbly doodles all around.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I really love how all you clipart looks! Those pencils are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I am your newest follower. I would love to have your visit my blog when you get a chance.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover