Friday, March 30, 2012

Activities for Centers and Small Groups on Pinterest

If you're a teacher or parent looking for small group and center activities, here is a Pinterest board with a variety of free and priced options. 

Ironically, there is no way to directly pin one Pinterest board to another (or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it.) That's why I had to write a blog post. 

Since you're here, please feel free follow my blog for more posts about my picture books and activities for kids. Here's the link to go directly to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Currently there are 13 items, of which 7 are free and 2 are on sale for a week.

If you have a blog with posts about education, please leave a comment so I can go check it out. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover